Field arrows and leather quiver

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
£55 for the lot/ NOW SOLD /

I have for sale 10 wooden field arrows which were made by me and a leather quiver(not made by me)
The arrows have tips which are suitable for wooden targets

Last edited:

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Very nice set of arrows and quiver...and interested but...

Just one question - those arrowheads look very much like broadheads to me. I'm unsure of the legality (archery suppliers won't sell them to UK residents) and I know my fieldclub may frown on them. Have you a closer picture please?

kawasemi

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Apologies re. above post (it won't let me edit it) - I have found out they are legal to buy apologies, but hunting of course is not in the UK. Broadheads are readily available for crossbows.

kawasemi

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
Hi There

I got the tips from a very good supplier of archery and primitive gubbins. You are correct it is illegal to bow hunt in the UK but the tips are legal . I made about 20 of these arrows with the intention of shooting at wooden targets so as to re-create the experiance of shooting a true field arrow.
I found that I do not need 20 arrows so have but the 10 I have not used up for sale

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE