Few thinsg to trade! Axe, knife, billhook etc

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Yo,

Got these bits I finally managed to take a picture of.

Lovely little axe I refurbished and rehandled. Super sharp, nice size n weight and ready to be used. Value around £20

A Cold Steel mini pendelton hunter knife in vg1 steel. Absolutely superb knife, perfect for hunting or wearing on your neck etc. Very sharp and in good nic. Value around £35

An antique cut rhoat/straight razor by Kropp. A well known and rather underrated maker of razors from way back. This one is cleaned up but not shave ready, I can do this for you but will ramp up the value somewhat. In used but good shape for age, will be perfect and a great user once honed. (razor at top of picture of the two) Value around £15, atleast £20 if you wish for me to hone it fully!

The billhook is by Marples, a great example of vintage socket handle woodmans tool. I wiped off all the rust as it was pretty gnarly and dinged up too. Good to go on a new handle and out in the woods. Value £20?

And the antler tips, good for all sorts of random diy bits, smaller handles etc. Value around £6?

Let me know what you've got. Generally interetsed in knvies, axes, air guns etc. But try me if you have other things. :~)

Any questions juts ask,

Thanks,

Samon

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Only thing left is the axe and billhook!

Real nice little axe it is too. Good steel, no polish job, just nice and patina'ed and kept original.

Never gonna use it as I have loads, so make an offer! ;)

Marpes billhook, speaks for itself, double bevel too so multi purpose.

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Would you be able/willing to handle to billhook? I am very interested in that....

Yo, Yeah I can do that, not an issue. Will bump the value up a bit though as I will have to make one from a sledge hammer handle lol. :D

I have one person who seems interesting in it already but as of yet no deal has been made. So.. let me know what handle length you'd like and I'll dig out the handle material tongiht, I need to chop it up anyway for toher things so it's no real biggy. (Don't have a lathe though, so that's the ball ache)

If by tomorrow morning no new emails have returned from the other chap, I'd say it's fair to go further with your request.

Pm me if you have any more ideas/requests. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE