Few More Stoves

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

keen-edge

Nov 14, 2009
midlands
Hi fellas made a few more stoves hope you like them the longest burn time I have got from one is 50 minuets from a 50ml bottle of fuel :)

keen-edge

Nov 14, 2009
midlands
Are you going to be selling these? I will be interested if so:)
was thinking of doing a few to sell but still working on a price not sure what people would pay for something like this I know there was a fella in the USA making something like it and selling them for 65 dollars but with a mesh pot stand so another item to Carrie mine are one offs so blank in the lathe and made they look the same but maybe bigger smaller so not made like a cnc all the same they are bomb proof I use carbon felt for the wick so will last so its not something that your going to break easy lol

keen-edge

Nov 14, 2009
midlands
Any chance of a build guide? Valve on the fuel bottle? Would love to try making a ultralight version with feed.
no valve is fitted but there is a breath hole on the top if you look at the photo of the bottle top you can see the vent hole when you screw top on you turn bottle up side down with vent hole away from you so not to spill the fuel the top is also fitted with a pressure nipple for connecting the silicon tube hope that helps

Supersymo

Feb 17, 2017
Dorset
Damm these look mighty fine. I too am very interested in one although I probably wouldn't use it just stroke it gently whilst purring

Davengf

Mar 2, 2016
Poole
Nice looking stove - Well done.

Regarding turning the stove off - rather than turning the bottle over & risking tipping the stove, could you find a way of shutting off the breath hole.

Still a very clever design though. :)

keen-edge

Nov 14, 2009
midlands
Nice looking stove - Well done.

Regarding turning the stove off - rather than turning the bottle over & risking tipping the stove, could you find a way of shutting off the breath hole.

Still a very clever design though. :)
it is possible to fit some sort of shut off like they have on fish tanks but like said you would have to rag pretty hard to turn it over u get over 12" length of silicon tube that gives you plenty of play for turning bottle over hope that helps and it all pack down into a small space ie a mug

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE