Few items for sale - Lauri Drop point, Wild Animal teeth for necklace ... etc

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spader

Native
Dec 19, 2009
Scotland
Hello

Trying to clear out a few items sitting in the draw, and not being used. All items include UK delivery, and payment via Paypal. Sorry no swaps, cash sale only please.

1. Drop point blade with temporary handle for £ 15 ==> £12 ==> £11 ==> SOLD

Not sure what make it is now. But I think that it might be LAURI DROP POINT carbon blade. Had it for a couple of years from brand new. Attached wooden handle for temporary measure with glue - it has attached really well. Solid and comfortable in hand. But never used it. Just sitting in the draw. New owner can put new handle if prefer, but it can be used as is, because it is solid and comfortable to hold.

2. Antler's tine drilled for necklace for £ 10 ==> £7 ==> £5
I am not sure what this is. It looks to me a teeth from a wild animal maybe bear or deer? My friend from Finland sent me this as gift when I was buying some gears from him. He never mentioned what this is. I kept it for ages to put chain and make it into a necklace, but it never happened. It looks a nice and rare item. Gill kindly advised us this is Antler Tine, and I modified the title of this item. Thanks. Someone can make use of it?

IMG_9070

3. Modified MOD Survival Knife for £ 15 ==> £12 ==> £10 ==> SOLD

As it looks in the photo, this blade is scary sharp, and strong. Spine is 4mm. Could do with rehandle, but good as it is now. Full tang, so utterly strong.

4. Vintage Tool - Pincer (Made in ENGLAND) for £ 10 ==> £8 ==> £7
As in the photo. In good condition.

IMG_9074

IMG_9076

Please PM me if you decided to buy, or for any questions.
Thank you for your interest. Good luck.

spader.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE