few bits iv done recently, fist attempts!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Hi guys, been busy making a few bits recently and thought id see what you guys think! Ill be taking some better pictures when i can borrow the other halfs SLR.

First is a svord friction folder, re-handled with stableized curly birch and brass rivets. I also took a bit off the bottom of the blade to make it sub 3 inches and made it a drop point with a bit off file work on the back to use with fire sticker when closed.

Next is a British army jungle knife which has been re-handled with yew and brass pins and tooled leather sheath. I learnt a lot when making this sheath!

Black rivited sheath for old sheffield knife. There is no contact between the blade and the rivets. I must say i dont intend to use it as even though i made it, its abit bling bling for me! ;)

And finally a sheath i made the other day for my new army golok which i also have some yew to re handle it with to match the jungle knife!

The pictures bad i no but the sheath has stich work and tooling. I put a swinging belt loop on it and punched a hole at the bottom to tie to thigh with paracord. Also a doubled up cobra stick sling to carry machete on you back.

Any comment would be muchly appreciated! :D

cheers,

cowboy

maethor

Jun 10, 2011
Berlin, Germany
That jungle knife sheath looks sweet. Nice work! I had my first go at making a leather sheath for a chopper a while ago, I pretty much did the same thing you did. Here's a link!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE