Feels like christmas for me!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ozhaggishead

Nomad
Dec 8, 2007
Sydney
www.flickr.com
Just got a package in the post this morning from finland.Feel a bit like a kid at christmas.....
IMG_2828.jpg

Off to the shed now!

Ozhaggishead

Nomad
Dec 8, 2007
Sydney
www.flickr.com
Have fun and be sure to show us how it works out!

Will do mate!Your website hoodoo was one of the things inspired for me to get into the knife making thing.So thank you mate!But the wife now thinks that I am a bit mad.But then again in my defense I don't find making babushka soft toys and skirts that interesting.
IMG_1494.jpg

One I made,Wife said on showing what I had been up to in the shed for a week... "oh that's interesting dear,can you make some of bone button things for me for some retro skirts I making for the girls"

Bogeyman

Tenderfoot
Feb 25, 2007
Heemskerk, the Netherlands
I see some great stuff came with the package.........and even a cup of coffee!!!!!! :lol: WOW :lmao:

Enjoy the making proces and remember: Keep motivated about the task and do not let it get to the point that it feels like a chore! Lay it aside then and continue when your motivation is back....

What i'm trying to tell you is that you don't rush into the project, take your time........it will reward you in the end result! ;)

Ozhaggishead

Nomad
Dec 8, 2007
Sydney
www.flickr.com
I see some great stuff came with the package.........and even a cup of coffee!!!!!! :lol: WOW :lmao:

Enjoy the making proces and remember: Keep motivated about the task and do not let it get to the point that it feels like a chore! Lay it aside then and continue when your motivation is back....

What i'm trying to tell you is that you don't rush into the project, take your time........it will reward you in the end result! ;)

Thanks for the advice mate will try to finnish my coffee before the knife!

brancho

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria
I love it when a package like that arrives.

What is the blade?

Take your time making each part fit and make a drawing to work from for shape before gluing is my advice/

Ozhaggishead

Nomad
Dec 8, 2007
Sydney
www.flickr.com
I love it when a package like that arrives.

What is the blade?

Take your time making each part fit and make a drawing to work from for shape before gluing is my advice/
Here's a list of what in the wee package...

1 x Oak Burl
1 x Polar 77 (the blade)
1 x Catalog
2 x Wood spacers black
1 x Nickelsilver
1 x Elforyn block bone
1 x Nickelsilver
1 x Cup strong coffee

Thanks for the advice brancho like your work a lot mate.My plans alway change a wee bit you get you get hands on with the materials.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE