Fear the Walking Dead

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I'll hide behind the couch and be glad of no telly as zombies freak me out. :eek:

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

richardhomer

Settler
Aug 23, 2012
STOURBRIDGE
I'd love to watch this but we don't have the same amount of channel's as we use to so I will have to wait until I can download the series. But I'm looking forward to seeing it.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I was initially very resistant to watching a TV show about zombies - because how stupid is that? But one episode and I was sucked into compulsive binge watching.

The new series pilot? Not so much.

Still hopeful though.

Give it a chance to get into its stride. :)

NS40

Nomad
Nov 20, 2011
Scotland
If you haven't already seen it and are a Walking Dead fan, Z nation is worth a watch. Lots of dark humour (e.g. radioactive glow in the dark zombies).

Series 1 is on netflix...I'm hoping there will be a series 2

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
anybody captivated by Fear the Walking Dead yet? I've kept up with each episode, but still struggle to really get into it. Especially as just saw first episode of season 6 Walking Dead which has outdone itself once again.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I started following it and then sort of forgot about it while I perused other series. I concur with walking dead....I missed the last season but got straight into this season and felt comfortable watching it without looking back

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Fear is ...okay. I wouldn't stay in to watch it or indeed eagerly wait for the next episode. But it could while away a train journey. Normal walking dead is a bit "meh" as well since series 4

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
I haven't watched 'Fear' yet, mostly because blogs and sites that talk about that kind of TV have suggested that it is just terribly slow, throughout the whole series nothing much happens.

A pity really I have been curious to know what was going on in the halls of government/pentagon and elsewhere in the world while the world fell.

The Walking Dead still holds my attention, I enjoyed the first episode of Series six and much of Series five.

Stamp

Forager
Aug 26, 2010
Swindon
I've watched all 6 episodes of fear the walking, my first impression of the series was, "How stupid are these people?!" But its written from the perspective that they don't know whats going on which I find interesting in itself as you wouldn't realise they were actually dead. If you've not seen it all yet stick with it, the last episode is excellent!

As for the Walking Dead, the first episode of series six was excellent last night, it will make Mondays worth getting up for!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE