Fallkniven U2 folder

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Nice little knive, very very sharp, but not entirely to my taste. I got it last week and I find it takes second place to other stuff. So I'd like my money back. It has some small use scratches on the blade but is otherwise mint.

£30 and it's yours, this includes paypal and P&P as usual.

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
But Jonny, we like shineys....Yes but Jon, we don't have much cash....Oh but Jonny, you have always wanted a U2.....But I cannot justify buying another knife... You know you want it....We do like shineys....Hmmmmm

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Call it a late birthday present to yourself Jon

Birthday present it was precious..................

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
I think the decent thing here is to give Jon until 8pm today. If I don't have a pm, Twisted - it's yours. How does this sound?
Thats good of you Richard, but I really can't spend any more money right now.....Mr Firestarter, you must take this shiney and look after it well and never to hand it over to the wraiths....May it serve you well....

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Looks like it's coming to me then :D

Jon, if you have a change of heart in the next week or two, pm me and I'll let it go to you instead. Fair enough?

No mate, its all yours...I will get me one of these knifes one of these years, but proberbly not at that price...Hey ho...:rolleyes:
Red....Thats not nice, Spike is a goodun....

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
True - but he does look like an Orc

(wombles gonna batter me for that one - I'm more scared of her than Spike :eek:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE