This is the older Super Gold Powder Steel laminated version, a featherlight minimalist gem of a knife. These things really do slice well.
Due to a small chip/dink in the blade it's for sale for £40. This is a small dink, I only just noticed it myself after having the knife out for a few weeks, it'll sharpen out after a couple of goes. Watch those fingers, these knives scare me how well they cut.

I will clean that nail nick, the photo makes it look dreadful!


Due to a small chip/dink in the blade it's for sale for £40. This is a small dink, I only just noticed it myself after having the knife out for a few weeks, it'll sharpen out after a couple of goes. Watch those fingers, these knives scare me how well they cut.

I will clean that nail nick, the photo makes it look dreadful!


Last edited: