For Sale Fallkniven PXL , Rob Evans Bushtool

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Whetstone

Mar 8, 2011
Edinburgh
Fallkniven PXL Ivory Micarta 3G -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Carried in my pocket for one afternoon and been stored for about 4 years. I barely use folders and never got on with liner locks. some micro scuffing to the bolster and micarta that I've tried to highlight in the photos. Silky smooth action and very solid lock up. With it's original tiny box.
I think I paid more than the marooon/green micarta variants and it's now discontinued but
£260 with tracked postage.

Rob Evans Bushtool -
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 6.jpg 5.jpg

Bushtool bought new from Rob around 2011 and tucked away ever since. Unused but some marks from storage and the brass has obviously aged, it's been around for a while.
Stabilised curly birch (I think?), red liners and a 3MM thick 01 58rc zero ground blade. Two brass lanyard tubes and two brass pins. 4" blade 5" handle With it's original dark brown hand dyed and stitched waterproofed leather belt sheath. Weighs in at 184g.
Very lovely knife but really deserves to be used.
£100 delivered.

Last edited:

uncleboob

Dec 28, 2012
Coventry and Warwickshire

Carried in my pocket for one afternoon and been stored for about 4 years. I barely use folders and never got on with liner locks. some micro scuffing to the bolster and micarta that I've tried to highlight in the photos. Silky smooth action and very solid lock up. With it's original tiny box.
I think I paid more than the marooon/green micarta variants and it's now discontinued but

Rob Evans Bushtool -

Bushtool bought new from Rob around 2011 and tucked away ever since. Unused but some marks from storage and the brass has obviously aged, it's been around for a while.
Stabilised curly birch (I think?), red liners and a 3MM thick 01 58rc zero ground blade. Two brass lanyard tubes and two brass pins. 4" blade 5" handle With it's original dark brown hand dyed and stitched waterproofed leather belt sheath. Weighs in at 184g.
£100 delivered.
Does the bushtool have the pommel/ buttplate on the end?

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge

View attachment 53708 View attachment 53709 View attachment 53710

Carried in my pocket for one afternoon and been stored for about 4 years. I barely use folders and never got on with liner locks. some micro scuffing to the bolster and micarta that I've tried to highlight in the photos. Silky smooth action and very solid lock up. With it's original tiny box. £260.
Don't do it:
1TRvTzX.jpg

You will regret it!

K

Whetstone

Mar 8, 2011
Edinburgh
Very reluctant price drop on the Bushtool to £85 delivered. A drawer queen for used prices should make someone very happy.

PXL down to £240 and I will most definitely regret it. Seem to recall these were around £350. I just watched a long term review on youtube and I'm already thinking I should hang on to it.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Bushtool received
Excellent condition, sharp as a sharp thing and lovely to look at as well as hold in the hand
Great comms' and packaged well
Thanks, it was a pleasure doing business

Reactions: chas brookes

Lorenzo08

Jan 31, 2021
Prato - Italy

View attachment 53708 View attachment 53709 View attachment 53710

Rob Evans Bushtool -
View attachment 53711 View attachment 53712 View attachment 53713 View attachment 53714 View attachment 53715 View attachment 53717

£100 delivered.
Hi, is the Fallkniven PXL Ivory Micarta 3G still available? I live in Italy. Do you ship international eventually?

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Chaps, and anyone else to come, Wheatstone has not visited this site since 16 April 2020. Before you get excited about finding something for sale and register with the site just to ask, you can check whether the person still visits the site. Click on their name and it will tell you when they were last seen. That is when they were last here, not just when they last posted.

It probably isn't worth joining the forum just to ask if the item is still for sale if the seller hasn't visited for months, especially when there are already unanswered posts asking the same thing ahead of you.

Sorry, good luck with your search.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE