Fallkniven F1D cos re handle wip

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Cracking work Mark, you're up there with the best of British makers now..
I'll have to get a knife off you for the collection.
 
I thought was real impressive, the stacking on the handle about the guard etc, but then the butt cap pic where you show the hammer marks- my god that is gorgeous.

The only thing that would make it look better in my eyes would be if there was a red dot makers mark on the blade - then you know you really have the best there is!

( yes I know Mark didn’t make the blade hence no mark, that’s the point- all blades are substandard in comparison)
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE