Fallkniven and Roselli For Sale...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
B

BWells

Fallkniven F1 3G Green Micarta

It is especially exciting to handle an entirely handmade knife, with the enduring knowledge that a skilled craftsman has put his soul into the manufacturing process. The blade extends through the handle at full breadth which makes the knife extremely tough and strong. For those after a slightly more exclusive knife, this is an excellent choice. It would be hard to find a better looking hunting knife.

The crossguard is made of nickelsilver and combines beautifully with Fallknivens unbeatable 3G laminated steel blade. It is supplied with a black leather sheath. Celebrating 30 years in the knife business, Fallkniven are delighted to offer one of their most special knives ever. This is a limited edition of 1000 pieces.

This knife is Brand New... Never used!!! However, I did dispose of the wooden display box. RRP £403.95!! This piece is 18/1000

Also selling 2 H. Roselli knives, Grandfather (used), Bearclaw (Brand New)

I am selling because my family circumstances have changed... And I need to lessen the size of my collection.

Please see my pictures... Willing to sell as a job lot or as individual prices as follows-
Fallkniven (£180.00 ono)
Grandfather (£10.00)
Bearclaw (£40.00)

Plus p&p at £2.90

Thank you

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 234
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 176
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 155
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    13.3 KB · Views: 728
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    11.8 KB · Views: 721

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE