Falkniven TK4 folding knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Spaniel man

Native
Apr 28, 2007
Somerset
SOLD PENDING FUNDSAs used by Mr. Mears on the 'Walkabout' series.
Bought for £115 a few months ago from here:
http://www.heinnie.com/4jsYvl714198/Knives/Fallkniven/Fällkniven-TK4/p-92-139-980/
Never used apart from sharpening a few pencils! Its AMAZINGLY sharp, and very well made but I'll probably never use it, so it's up for sale at the bargain price of £85. Sorry, no camera with me at the moment but it is the one in the above link, and in as new, perfect condition. I'll try to post some pics a bit later.

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Great wee knife to have in the pack. Weighs nothing and sharp as you like, good for prepping game and fish.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I remember hearing the Spyderco's wayy out perform Fallknivens U2. I wonder if this TK4 is better made than the U2.

I've no experience of the U2 but I've been using my TK4 for about eighteen months now, it holds a great edge and rarely needs sharpening. Not made for heavy work but great in the hand for finer stuff.

smallholder

Tenderfoot
Oct 6, 2009
Cornwall
I've got a TK4 it is a great little knife, i also have a couple of Spydercos including the Urban, my choice would be the TK4 if i could only have one small folder.

steveab

Oct 28, 2009
northwest
Hi there -would you be interested in a trade for a new bark river aurora?
I have quite a few knives of this size so its not going to get used
thanks
Steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE