Fallkniven TK4 **Traded**

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Modchop

Oct 17, 2013
Shropshire
Now traded, thank you.

Up for trade is my Fallkniven TK4, it is in very good used condition with signs of careful use and complete with it's nylon pouch. I bought this a few weeks back over on BB after wanting one for some time I wasn't disappointed with it and the only reason for trading it is that I can't seem to get along with it with my huge hands... :(

This is the Ray Mears branded version but the RM etching on the blade has faded a bit due to polishing. Here's the RM weblink - http://www.raymears.com/Bushcraft_Product/658-Fallkniven-TK4-Folding-Pocket-Knife/

I'm looking for a genuine (can't stress the genuine bit enough ) CWC watch, either the G10 or the GS2000 version in very good condition. My trade value is £80 which would include delivery by RMSD (UK ony)

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Modchop

Oct 17, 2013
Shropshire
Evening fellas

This is provisionally traded but I will update the thread once I know for sure, thanks for your interest.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE