Facebook

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dingus Magee

Loitering within tent
Nov 22, 2008
Darkest Aberdeenshire
I have an account. Hardly used though. Just don't see the point.

Truth be told the damn thing gets on my nerves.

Aye! I'm on it too, but don't use it that much; truth be told I find it irritating, albeit a good way to catch up with names from the past. Perhaps I'd use it more often if there WAS a BCUK group on it. But there again, we have this illustrious site and I think that its just braw, so why bother wi' facebook? Who knows...who cares...certainly not me lol. Each to their own I suppose. ;)

Opal

Native
Dec 26, 2008
Liverpool
I only joined to see my grankids photos, one of the worst things I've ever done, everybody wants to be my friend. It was okay with just the family but then all the world and some Martians wanted to tag along, no thanks, I've enough to last me a lifetime.

Fallow Way

Nomad
Nov 28, 2003
Staffordshire, Cannock Chase
I travel a lot and its a nice way to keep in touch with friends and at a glace keep up with what they are up to.

I thought I would try something else with it so I have made a group called Staffordshire Bushcraft, which, amazingly, is for those in and around Staffordshire who are into Bushcraft to share plant sightings, arrange meetups etc

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE