Expedition type & destination Poll

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Which Expeditions do you want?

• Total voters

Oliver G

Sep 15, 2012
Ravenstone, Leicestershire
I would love to do some of the walks mentioned in Palestinian Walks by Raja Shehadeh but I'm not sure how favourably a bunch of British tourists would be received.

I'll have to content myself by following the trails on google maps for now.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Bhutan would be good if we wanted somewhere that is allegedly still pristine, though I have heard the Visas are not cheap.

But people who have been invariably say it is fantastic and where else can you find so many good reviews?

I did vote for the Scottish islands tour...there are some good cruises.

A Friend of mine was a big fan of hardcore exotic travel...but that involved hardcore exotic costs. I do believe she circumnavigated the Arctic ocean on a Russian icebreaker once.

D

Deleted dude 7861

Hi I am now established in Finland in Northern Lapland and we have a small travel/adventure company with properties to rent and logistics. I can organise any trips or canoe rental, wintertime snowmobiles, it‘s a fantastic place for bushcraft and I would love to help organise trips here. I also have small cabins near a big lake. It's been a long time but I've been living the bushcraft life here and it's an amazing place!

Matt.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE