exduct.com bad service ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sunburyboy93

Feb 10, 2013
Sunbury
Well thought I would give them a try

Ordered 6 knives a week ago Order placed and confirmed and now nothing.

No update. No response. NOTHING !!

They don't respond in their own forum. They don't respond to emails

I opened a PayPal dispute just to try and get a response and as soon as I did it my order status changed from CONFIRMED back to PENDING even though I paid a week ago

Will give it a couple more days then escalate to a PayPal claim

As a first time buyer I am not impressed at all

Anyone else have similar problems ?

Steve

sunburyboy93

Feb 10, 2013
Sunbury
It's not an E-Bay Order...

I want to give them the benefit of the doubt but I think to keep someone in the dark for a week is quite bad

When you buy online

you chose the goods (if in stock)

You pay the money

They send the goods

Simples !

If they update a reason like waiting for stock or payment issue etc etc then at least you know but nothing

Wouldn't mind but I paid for express courier shipping Well the delivery time they say is pointless now

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
Hang on you are dealing with a wholesaler of products manufactured in China and based in China
Its not Amazon
If everything is paid for order confirmed then you probably just have to wait
I know some people deal regularly with them and make bulk orders Never heard of problems before But a week seems next to no time under the circumstances I usually allow 6 weeks for HK/chinese purchases and have been pleasantly surpised How quickly things come

Hope it works out OK for you though

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE