Excellent Blind Horse Bushcraft Set

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Evening all

Time for an early Spring clean of the knife box. This is part two.

All the knives listed are either new or in new condition. Any marks on the blades are Renwax.

Prices include paypal fees and postage appropriate to the value of the knife. Prices are for UK delivery but our friends abroad are welcome to send me a pm to discuss posting costs to foreign parts
smile.gif
. Over 18's only.

Not really interested in trades as this is still part of my fund-raising drive to buy equipment for the summer camping season with my Scouts. Only exceptions would be Atwood tools/knives or higonokami by Aliaswonder. Feel free to make me an offer but please don't be offended if the response is negative.

Cheers, Kawasemi

1. Blind Horse Knives - original Bushknife and Babybush. The first models they ever made. Made from super tough saw blades - later models were 01 tool steel and even the Blind Horse ones in 01 are rare. The originals were serial numbered and the numbers match on these two knives. As received from BHK (now closed down). Only selling as a set. £160. SOLD, SOLD

2. Three Cold Steel knives. Super sharp. Ready Edge (top) £15. Super Edge (middle) £15. Para Edge (bottom) £20. (I will sell as a set for £45).

SOLD, SOLD

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE