EvoLite Plus vs NeoAir All Season

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

D_Fisher

Feb 19, 2015
Newcastle upon Tyne
Hi guys, I'm after a bit of helping deciding between the aforementioned pads.

I'd got my mind pretty much set on the NeoAir All Season, however recently had someone tell me how comfortable (one of my key variables) the EvoLite Plus was in comparison to the NeoAirs. I've done a bit of research and have found a number of other people also mentioning how they have made the transition from NeoAirs to the EvoLite.

I'd be looking to get the large in either one I decide upon, and as far as the stats go, there's nothing between them, exactly the same weight, length, width and thickness.

There is a slight difference in R-value, however I'm not really sure how that equates to real life temperatures and whether I actually need to have the increased R-value (some guidance on this would be useful too please :eek: ).

As I mentioned, basically the most important factor for me is comfort.

So, does anyone have any experience, good or bad, of either of these pads?

And if someone has ever actually tested both, a direct comparison would be great too!

Thanks

Fish

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE