Evenin' all

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Colin C

Jan 7, 2006
West Sussex
Hello to all from another newcomer. Been an 'armchair' enthusiast for around 3-4 years now, you know the type, seen the TV & read the books but just never quite got round to taking it to the next level ie getting out there and experiencing it! Found the site quite by accident last week and have been visiting daily since. What a find and just the thing to give me a kick up the backside to get out there and do it, to the extent that I'm already booked on my first training day at the beginning of March (we've all got to start somewhere I suppose).

Looking forward to swappin yarns and the like with you all :D

Cheers for now
Colin

bowman

Jan 6, 2006
East Sussex
Hi Colin

I'm a newcomer myself - what is it about Sussex then? If you live in a village like mine, it may be that living with no mains gas or streetlights you are already some way to living wild anyway.

I have only been registered for a few days and have already learned loads, so welcome aboard.

Bowman

Colin C

Jan 7, 2006
West Sussex
Thanks to you all for the warm welcome - still feeling my way when it comes to all things Bushcraft, so likely to make nuisance of myself with questions in other threads :)

To all those in Sussex, I'm based in Rustington down on the Coast, but only 10mins from Arundel and the Downs.

Cheers for now

Colin

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE