Evans Bushtool_leather sheath homemade

Alfredo

Settler
Oct 25, 2009
ITALY (ALPS)
Hi all,
I received a couple days ago an awesome knife from R. Evans. I’m actually really in love with this knife, congrats Rob, awesome work. The Bushtool is well balanced, well maded, the handle fit my handle as a glove, it’s razor sharp, in few words a great bushcraft knife. Unfortunately here it’s heavy raining since Friday, so no chance to go out and try it, so I used this days to make a sheath for the Evans Bustool. I like simple, robust and light sheaths (don’t understand sheaths heavier than the knife, but it’s just me), and to me the knife's handle need to be atjust at the belt or a few lower, never higher; more, a drying hole at the end of the sheat is important, and the possibility to use even large belts. The Bushtool fits really well in the sheath, and being the first one I made since past winter, I’m enough happy about the results. Hope you like it, and again “bravo” to Rob.
Alfredo

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Nice leather work Alfredo. And you have an excelent knife there, i had the use of one as part of a pass a round over on BB.

Rob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE