eurohike 500 down sleeping bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

marra33

Tenderfoot
Feb 13, 2016
Cumbria lake district
Hi guys and gals,
I was looking online earlier and I noticed that millets have the eurohike 500 down sleeping bags on sale at the moent for £51 if you use the discount code, does anyone have any experience of these ?
the reason Im asking is that I bought a pattern 58 army sleeping bag, but now the warm weather is upon us, I cant really justify loosing half my rucksack space to the pattern 58, and the eurohike looks to be about half the size, so I was thinking that the comfort range is down to 2C that should be plenty warm enough till at least october / november.
can anyone recommend another small lightweight down sleeping bag that is not going to break the bank, I am looking ideally for something along this price range or even cheaper, without going down the ebay and china route.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

ps, for anyone interested the pattern 58 IS big enough for me 5 8" and 14 stone, and a beddlington terrier to sleep in :)

Badger74

Jun 10, 2008
Ex Leeds, now Killala
I have one, and used it a couple of times. I'd say its ok but I did use it in winter. The stitching on mine is a bit loose and I'm scarred of stretching it to breaking point, but I am 6" and 16 stone. I got it also because of the points you made.

marra33

Tenderfoot
Feb 13, 2016
Cumbria lake district
that was a good post big G, I tried looking for something along those lines on the forum, but could find anything.
so all in all they look half decent, for the price, obviously not as good as the more expensive bags, but pretty decent for the price

Big G

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
that was a good post big G, I tried looking for something along those lines on the forum, but could find anything.
so all in all they look half decent, for the price, obviously not as good as the more expensive bags, but pretty decent for the price

No worries mate :) This is what the forums about.. helping each other out.

Good luck on your sleeping bag choice :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE