Estonia TR; living with bears

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Cracking pics, great report and it looks like an amazing time. Nice work to all three of you :D

Thanks CH :)

enjoyed reading these reports looks like it was a lot of fun

Cheers Hamish, glad you enjoyed it :)

Me too. Many thanks for sharing the experience. We were thinking of Norway in the summer, but this has given me some ideas. Now I have to clear it with higher authority!

Pleasure OT :) Highly recommended place to visit, although the offers on Norwegian for return flights to Bergen in Norway are hard to turn down ATM.

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
Another great write up Pete, your winter trips are becoming legendary now :)

Last one solo, this one with two companions, next with a whole gathering of bushcrafters? (group fees paid through charitable donations I am sure) TeePee's adventure Tours?

I know Bear instigated it :)

Teepee

Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Another great write up Pete, your winter trips are becoming legendary now :)

Last one solo, this one with two companions, next with a whole gathering of bushcrafters? (group fees paid through charitable donations I am sure) TeePee's adventure Tours?

I know Bear instigated it :)

Thanks mate :)

I think you might be on to something there Pete, the more I do this sort of stuff, the more I love it.

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
2 craicing winter hols this year for you, then! Its such a pleasure for an old home-loving lassie to read about them :) Really grateful for the brilliant write ups to all of you :)

I hope that flus abated a bit now and the higher temps haven't made it hang on in there.... I can only be glad that I'm a woman, because if it can knock out a stalwart like you, lovey, I don't want to catch man flu for sure!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE