Essex outbacks bushcraft group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TROOPER

Aug 17, 2009
essex
Hi All

Just to let you all know there is a Bushcraft Group in Essex called Essex Outbacks, we are the usual bunch of Bushcrafty misfits who love getting out and about to practice and share knowledge of our chosen hobby, We have been around since 2009 and now have a regular meet in the Billericay area where we have a regular site, although Essex based we have members far and wide and were born from the WOODLIFE ning social network where we have a home page, as well as having a FB page. We where formed from a group of friends who met regularly and decided to give the group a name, we welcome new members and are always interested in meeting new groups and individuals who like the Bushcraft way.

If you wish to meet with us, Join us on one of our meets or join the group please PM me, I will also endeavour to post meet dates so any interested parties can come and join us.

Last edited:

TROOPER

Aug 17, 2009
essex
Cheers Trooper appreciate that, busy month ahead but we'll see.

Just PM me if you are interested and i will ping you the meet dates for the year :hammock:, failling that look us up on FB or join Woodlife, always a pleasure to meet likeminded folk. :beerchug:

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Hi Trooper - you can take over ownership of the essex bushcrafting group on here if you like - it'll save confusion - now I've got a little one I've been finding it difficult to get out and about...

TROOPER

Aug 17, 2009
essex
I have no issues with that Tim, I am sorry for the late reply but work has been mental.

So any Essex Bushcrafters wanting to meet can now look on here, go to http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Essex-Outbacks/153061901511637 or http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/groups/530320206999901/ and ask to join the group page.

We also have a home page at www.woodlife.co.uk as we are part of the woodlife ning and hopefully www.essexoutbacks.org.uk will be up and running soon, anyone wishing to join, meet or otherwise get involved can get in touch via any of the above methods or PM me on here.

Should any Essex Bushcrafters wish to attend the next meet it is being held at our new site in Billericay on the weekend of the 13th / 14th April, please get in contact if you wish to attend for details etc, as these will not be posted on any open forum.

Cheers all and hope to meet loads of new faces.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE