ERK Small handmade bushcraft knife.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Perrari

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 21, 2012
Eryri (Snowdonia)
www.erknives.com
I have for sale a knife I made for my girfriend a while ago, It has never been used. I thought by making her a knife I could nurture her interest in Bushcraft, but to no avail ! Although she does like to sit by the fire and eat food cooked on it !, and does show genuine interest in my knife making. This knife is never likely to be used by her so I have her permission to sell it.
It is made from 4mm O1 steel hardened & tempered to 50-60 Hrc, has black Corian scales with stainless steel pins & dark brown R/H leather sheath (could also supply alternative L/H sheath)
The overall length is 185mm (7 1/4") with a blade length of 82mm (3 1/4"), blade width is approx 22mm.

Looking for £110 including delivery & Paypal fees. NOW £85 . This would probably also make a good first proper knife for a youngster (under adult supervision of course).

You must be over 18 years old to buy.

DSC_0003.JPGDSC_0004.JPGDSC_0005.jpgDSC_0006.JPGDSC_0007.JPGDSC_0008.JPGDSC_0009.JPG

If you want it post on here, then send pm. Thanks.

Last edited:

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
nice little knife m8....smart lines....and very similar in size to the minibushcrafter i got from you which i'm currently hilting....would say its just as suitable for adults as well as young'uns....great utility size and at 4mm thick its definitely got the gunz!

a

Perrari

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 21, 2012
Eryri (Snowdonia)
www.erknives.com
Very similar mate, blade is 7mm shorter & 4mm narrower, but the handle is same size. Definately good for adults !
nice little knife m8....smart lines....and very similar in size to the minibushcrafter i got from you which i'm currently hilting....would say its just as suitable for adults as well as young'uns....great utility size and at 4mm thick its definitely got the gunz!

a

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE