Equipment shops in Holland

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
U

UrbanSpirit

Hi all,

I'm new here and have one question to ask you : Where I can find a equipment shop in Holland at Amsterdam ? Especially military surplus shop or something like Outdoor Product

Thank you in advance and excuse me if I post in the wrong place

:wave:

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Hey Mate, welcome aboard! I'm sure one of our Dutch members can tell you better where to get kit in Holland but I just so happen to know of a shop in Amsterdam! (Don't know road names so you'll have to cope with my directions)

Ok, stand in Dam Square looking at the Royal palce (the balcony), walk towards it and when you're about 50 metres away look to your right (about 90 degrees), you will see a small pedestrian shopping street with a McDonnalds on the left hand side about 30 metres into it. Walk down this street.
Keep going for about 200 metres (this maybe be more or less as I'm going from memory) and keep looking at the shops on your right hand side....you are looking for a set of escalators (moving stairway) going down to a shop below ground level (all the way down - just one story) there is glass cases with army surplus stuff in them) and the shop is on your left as you reach the bottom of the moving stairway.

Bingo....you just found the biggest outdoor and Army Surplus shop I know of in Amsterdam!

Good luck and enjoy!

(Isn't that bad that I can give directions to Surplus shops in other countries!!!!) lol :eek:):

U

UrbanSpirit

thank you so much bambo

can you tell me what kind of product I can find in this shop ? I know it difficult to answer in details but some thing specific ? some bargain ? some thing hard to find in other place ?

and what about the price in comparison with other shop , especially agains the website ?

do you shop there recently ?

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Your welcome Mate.... Don't shop there very often...I live in the UK!!!

They sell camping gear of various makes as well as new and 2nd hand army kit. British army, dutch army and some german army... They have a very large knife section and also a cross-bow dept. Their own shoe/boot area and pretty much everything else you could ever want for outdoors....

A true Camping and Surplus shop....

Price was fairly cheap....but then compared to Surrey in the UK, pretty much everywhere in the world is cheap! lol

I got a rather natty DPM umberella there :eek:):

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Just found these with a Google search (using: legerdump Amsterdam). Don't know any of them ... And there are probably more, so have a look yourself on Google :wink:

Amerikaanse Dumphandel
Waterlooplein 420
AMSTERDAM 1011 PG
tel: 020-6206208

Dumpstore Amsterdam
Ferdinand Bolstraat 156 hs
AMSTERDAM 1072 LS
tel: 020-6711794

Gerry's Inn
Waterlooplein 349
AMSTERDAM 1011 PG
tel: 020-6203860

Dump 2000
Nieuwendijk 187
AMSTERDAM 1012 MG
tel: 020-4222422
fax: 020-4222424
e-mail adres: info@dump2000.nl
URL-homepage: www.dump2000.nl/fillialen.html

Boogert Legerdump
Klinkertstraat134-136
1053 EE AMSTERDAM
tel: 020-6893410

Hope this helps :wink:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE