Enzo Basic Trapper/Camper Knife Kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I am giving serious consideration to getting some Enzo Trapper/Camper BASIC Kits so that i can put them together and give them to my brothers as nice Christmas presents.

As I have three Brothers I will obviously need to get four so that we all have one.

Now, I have not approached Brisa about the possibilty of some discount for a group buy , but i thought i would enquire if anyone else would be interested in teaming up with me and making the numbers up.

I think we would need a min of 10 kits although i would like to think we could get numbers together for 20?

Currently the basic Trapper Kit ,depending on what handle spec and in O1 costs between £45 - £49 ( plus whatever postage wise )

The Basic Camper Kit , depending in what handle spec and in O1 costs between £58 - £63.00 ( plus whatever postage wise. )

Like I've said , I have not even e-mailed or spoken to Brisa yet so it may fall flat on its face.
If you need to see the kits look at the Brisa website and click in the BASIC KIT.

So anyone else interested if i can convince them to give us some discount??

May take some time to sort out

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Iotarho, Sorry , should have spent more time putting up additional information , I'm on a works computer at the moment so a little rushed.

I have never owned an Enzo but going from the feedback after using the Search function Enzo blades and kits are held in high regard.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Ok Listen In.

Have spoken to Denis at Brisa who is happy to do a deal ,

I will put up all the details later tonight when i have time but the basic gist is the following

Category A: Trapper, price is 49 eur , discount 15 % = 41,65 eur D2 blade,
and 38,50 eur O1 blade.

Category B: Trapper, price is 55 eur , discount 15 % = 46,75 eur D2 blade,
and 43,50 eur O1 blade.

Category A: Camper, price is 64,90 eur , discount 15 % = 55,10 eur D2
blade.

Cathegory B: Camper, price is 69,90 eur , discount 15 % = 59,40 eur D2
blade.

I will post the handle options for Cat A + B later on tonight ,there is no min order
But Denis has said that this offer will

ONLY BE AVAILABLE FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS.

SO IF INTERESTED , ACT QUICKLY!!

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Ok this is a cut and paste of what Denis has sent me , Basically what he has kindly offered is a 15% discount off the Trappers and Campers in either O1 Steel or D2 Steel with a choice of two groups of Handle material Group A and Group B.

So in effect you have to choose between ;-

Trapper OR Camper
O1 Steel OR D2 Steel
Group A Scales or Group B Scales
Brass OR Stainless OR Copper Corby Rivets
Red OR Black Liner's

From Denis;- I can offer a wider selection of scale materials:

A:
Curly birch,
Wild olive,
Grenadil,
G 10 Red,
G 10 blue,
G 10 Black,
G 10 Red black.
G 10 green black,
G 10 blue black,
Mango,
Black
Juma,
Ivory Juma,
Ebony,
Micarta Tan Canvas,
Micarta Green Linen,
Camel bone,
Micarta Black Linen,
Micarta Green Canvas,
Micarta Ivory Paper,
Buffalo horn,

B:
Stab Maple burl/Royal navy,
Stab Maple burl/Turqoise,
Amboyna,
Elforyn bone,
Elforyn Ivory,
Yellow boxburl,
Tiger Myrtle,
Holm Oak,
Holm oak light,
Striped Ebony

( My note;- Most handle materials can be seen at the Brisa website )

You can select brass, stainless or copper corby rivets.

You can select, red or black liners,

SHEATH NOT INCLUDED AT THIS PRICE.

ENZO TRAPPER

Category A: Scale Material
Trapper , ( D2 blade ) Normal price is 49 eur , discount 15 % = 41,65 eur ,
Trapper O1 blade. 38,50 eur

Category B: Scale Material
Trapper, ( D2 blade price ) Normal price is 55 eur , discount 15 % = 46,75 eur ,
Trapper O1 blade. 43,50 eur

ENZO CAMPER

Category A: Scale Material
Camper,( D2 blade ) Normal price is 64,90 eur , discount 15 % = 55,10 eur

Category B: Scale Material
Camper,( D2 blade.) Normal Price is 69,90 eur , discount 15 % = 59,40 eur

Shipping is 10 Euro’s per customer ( depending on how many you order ) 10 Euros should be used as a rough guide until placing your order.

End of Denis E-mail to me.

I work out that a Trapper with Group A scales in D2 Steel will cost ( circa ) £37.00
I work out that a Trapper with Group A scales in O1 Steel will cost ( circa) £34.25

I work out that a Trapper with Group B scales in D2 Steel will cost ( circa ) £41.60
I work out that a Trapper with Group B scales in O1 Steel will cost ( circa) £38.70

I work out that a Camper with Group A scales in D2 Steel will cost ( circa ) £49.00
I work out that a Camper with Group B scales in D2 Steel will cost ( circa ) £52.00
Campers are not made with O1 , So that is not an option.

Plus shipping

I hope all the above is clear enough ?
I would suggest that as Denis has kindly made this offer regardless of how many people purchase and as shipping will be direct to your door all purchase's should be done directly with Brisa although i would like an idea of how many will be placing an order and to see if they need to give us a discount code to quote.
I am only suggesting a 'every man for himself' policy as Denis gave me the impression that these prices would only be available for a day or two, maybe three or four at the limit.

Any Questions??

IJ55

Forager
Mar 29, 2009
UK
Thanks for getting back to us so quick - clear as crystal and appreciated. 'Every man for himself' suits me too. Wife finishes nights at 08:45....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE