English billhook + knife up for swaps!

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
More stuff not being used that you guys have first dibs on! ;)

1.First up is a Lambs foot style pocket knife, in stainless with wood handles. Not bad, little rough around the edges but perfectly useable and sharp! Trade value = £5

2.A socketed billhook made by 'Cornilius Whitehouse & sons - Cannock. It also says 'Hedgehog trade mark 9! I've given this one a light refurb as it had a mucky layer mild rust on it and the handle was a little dry. Cleaned the blade up with sand paper by hand and oiled the handle, then waxed it and oiled the blade. It's also razor sharp and a really good working tool! Good thing about this socketed style is that you can add a longer handle if you wanted to. These are quite valueable I believe, saw one on ebay for around £30-35 so.. trade value = £30.

Trade items I would like are: New polished brass zippo, tradtional pocket knives, small brass containers, leather or buffallo leather, hunting catapult, bone dice and anything else you might have to offer. I'm good for cooking, camping and all that stuff so I'm kinda looking for personal items now. :)

Thanks for looking and feel free to Pm me!

Sam

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
knife swapped! billhook still available!

great bit of kit guys, don't miss out!

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
This the kinda thing ?
e6ugaje9.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
I have a brass K &M waterproof matchcase. its new, well i've had it a long time but never used it, it has the small compass in the top of the case.

Rob

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Hey, sorry didn't see your post!

Only really interested in a brass zippo regarding lighters mate. thanks anyway

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE