End of year Clearout

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

James Popham

Dec 25, 2003
Central Croatia
After some clearing up recently I've a number of items knocking around that i'm happy to part with for a bit of cash. If you're interested at all let me know :)

1x British forces sleeping Bag - it was the current issue when i got it back in 2000(ish - can't remeber exactly when, maybe 01). Used only once, devilishly warm :headbang: but also a little on the heavy side for my liking -hence the lack of use. Very spacious - central zip, easy to pull open from inside, 2 large meash pockets inside to hold whatever you like. Comes with the forces compression sack (without which i have no idea how you'd transport it!)
Looking at £65 to your door. Price drop £55 including P&P -like new condition!

1xBritish forces universal ammo pouch - brand new, never used. This is the type with 2 pouches joined together intended for SA80 ammo clips, but most bushcrafty items will fit in - not big enough for a crusader cup though. Small attachment down the side is as i discovered perfect for a mini maglite - MOVED TO SWAP SHOP

1xBenchmade 705 axis lock- Nice little knife, casts good sparks from any firesteel, handy size for bushcrafting. No longer in production but you can check out the stats at www.heinnie.com. This is the satin, straight edged model, i picked it up second hand not too long ago - was a little disappointed with the blade condition (maybe i'm a perfectionist) and have been toying with the idea of 'pimpin' it but can't see myself getting round to it anytime soon.
Extreme tip is missing, some work on a waterstone could rectify this as it's probably only 1 to 1.5mm of damage. No rust, smooth axis action, very slight scratches from use on the blade (logo etching slightly affected - both sides). WITHDRAWN - ATTEMPTING TO PIMP!

1x Woodsmaster tracking NTSC video - Direct from Hoods woods, bought back in late 90's volume 8 of the woodsmater series looks at the fundemantals of tracking. 98mins. No longer have a VCR so it's no good to me! MOVED TO SWAP SHOP
PM or post if you're interested.
Many thanks.

MORE GOODIES BELOW

James Popham

Dec 25, 2003
Central Croatia
Also to add to these items:

1x Storm Shield Zenon 2 man tent - 2.7kg, 105cm high point, 2 ST9 aluminium poles - pitches inner first. Nice and cosy, Low profile means it does very well in bad weather, nice and stable, never leaked without ever having seams sealed again or reproofed, extremely easy to put up. Head room slopes away towards the rear. Hi vis guylines easy to see in the dark. Used but in very good condition - years of use left. Packs down very small as you can see from photo - Karimat in photo for size
£35 including P&P as it's a bit on the heavy side SOLD

Here's a picture of it in use
CampinginKeswick08166.jpg

BOOKS:
Tracks and Tracking - Louis Lebenberg - Small photo guide to tracks of South african animals. MOVED TO SWAP SHOP
Seasonal Food - Paul Waddington, softback guide to eating whats in season - with recipes! MOVED TO SWAP SHOP

James Popham

Dec 25, 2003
Central Croatia
Just to let you know - i'll accept offers on any of these items, the prices are a guide and not set in stone - except for the books which i would like to meet their set price because of P&P on these.
I'm prepared to offer bundle deals as well.
Thank you :present:

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
hi,
pm sent ref Tactical Tracking Operations - David Scott-Donellan. Superb tracking book,from a former Selous scout tracker. £12

Cheers
Louis

James Popham

Dec 25, 2003
Central Croatia
NEW BOOK ADDED TO THIS SALE

BOOKS:

THE FORGOTTEN ARTS AND CRAFTS - JOHN SEYMOUR. ISBN 0-7513-2782-4. At 384 pages this is a tome of information on many skillful crafts now sadly in decline. Very informative, and useful. A quick search on Amazon found serveral copies available 2nd hand with prices ranging from in excess of £250 to £35!!! Not sure what to make of that - i'll leave this one purely open to offers - PM only please, thank you. SOLD

lmanton

Tenderfoot
Jun 11, 2007
Shropshire, UK
NEW BOOK ADDED TO THIS SALE

BOOKS:

THE FORGOTTEN ARTS AND CRAFTS - JOHN SEYMOUR. ISBN 0-7513-2782-4. At 384 pages this is a tome of information on many skillful crafts now sadly in decline. Very informative, and useful. A quick search on Amazon found serveral copies available 2nd hand with prices ranging from in excess of £250 to £35!!! Not sure what to make of that - i'll leave this one purely open to offers - PM only please, thank you.

PM Sent with offer.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE