Emails to Hotmail Addresses Bouncing

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lurch

Native
Aug 9, 2004
Cumberland
www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk
Hotmail has the hump with me and won't allow me to send emails to hotmail addresses at the moment.
So if you email me from a hotmail account, that'll be why you've not heard back from me!
I'm working on fixing it but I've no timescales.

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
As a temporary measure I can offer a mail forwarding service if you like, drop me a PM if you're interested. NO charge, NO spam, NO promises. :)

MSkiba

Settler
Aug 11, 2010
North West
It would be because mailserver.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk appears on two blacklists.

on Spamcannibal.org and tiopan.com. Usually waiting a week or two should sort it but make sure whatever caused the issue in the first place does not repeat.

If you need any tips feel free to PM me.

Mark

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
... Usually waiting a week or two should sort it but make sure whatever caused the issue in the first place does not repeat.

Waiting a week or two isn't a very good option for a person like Lurch, who is running a business which depends to some extent on email for its survival.

An IP address might be listed with some of the spam blocking services because of spam from the same network, it doesn't necessarily have to be because the spam came from your IP. That might have happened in this case, the spamcannibal listing seems to be for 213.171.216.60 but your mailserver's IP is 213.171.216.1. That's a sort of collateral damage and you can't do much about it except change ISP to one that's less likely to cause you problems.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE