Elvis Jailhouse rock Gold LP

leaf man

Nomad
Feb 2, 2010
Blacker Hill
hey guys

as it says, gold elvis vynal with cert of authenticity, number 69 of 250. it was given to me as a gift 6 years ago, has adoured my walls, but would like to have something that would earn its keep for the same value.
framed and ready for postage or hand exchange. please email me for pics mike-reid@live.co.uk

would like to swap it for an air rifle, .22, with a scope. i like to feel as though im shooting so would prefer a springer.:BlueTeamE

anyone fancy this, if they have a spare knocking around?

phill_ue

Banned
Jan 4, 2010
Sheffield
You're right to be getting rid of it, it's value will plummet once it gets out that he is alive and well and he works at a petrol station in Thurgoland!

Leezo

On a new journey
May 5, 2008
GeordieLand
Sorry mate but the guy has every right to complain about how his thread has been hijacked.

Thats very hypocritical, have you not just hijacked his thread to give your 2p worth?

Getting back on track........

What monetary value do you put on this or are you purely after trades?

leaf man

Nomad
Feb 2, 2010
Blacker Hill
i have been trying to sell this for some time now at car boots and flea markets, but lets face it, who has got spare cash these days. i would love to get around 100 quid, my parents paid 4 times that much so i am told. alas i am open to offers. swaps would be better, but then i could buy said rifle...

Chinkapin

Settler
Jan 5, 2009
Kansas USA
Leaf Man,

I'm not a record collector, but If you want to sell or trade this record you need to be a bit more specific. For instance, when you say "gold" do you mean it was a record that went "gold" or is the color of the vinyl gold? Also, what songs are on the record? and perhaps most importantly of all, all the old vinyl records had, on the label an identification number that differentiated it from all other records.

I think putting this information in your description might be very helpful to you in locating a buyer or trader. For example, I tried to locate this record on a British rare Elvis record website, but didn't have enough information to locate it. Anyone who thinks they might want it will want to do searches to find market value. Without the specifics they probably won't be able to locate it.

Good, luck (the caffeine comment, was just a good-natured jibe, no offense meant.)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE