EKA Knives

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jason01

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 24, 2003
TheViking said:
I like the bottom one of your knives there jason01! :wink: It looks simple, yet sturdy. :pack:

They are both the same Andy just showing different degrees of wear. Eka made these for Primus, they had the Primus logo on the side at one time and I think they were a promotional give away item. They are simple and sturdy but they dont get much use anymore, prefer something with a lock.

Jason

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
jason01 said:
They are both the same Andy just showing different degrees of wear.
Oh, I see. The bottom just looks a little more new than the upper one. :wink: :biggthump Cool knives. :pack:

Danzo

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 8, 2004
Close to Sherwood
Bagheera said:
Danzo,

If you still are looking for one drop me an email, I got 2 left of 10 pieces that we bought directly from EKA, I'll let go for the price our Scouting group paid for them + postage to you, they are just "money" that we can't spend on other really necessairy stuff right now.

I think the Eka Masur with it's thin blade is a real nice user knife that won't scare the "sheeple", it looks nice and "non-threatening" and gets the job done.

Best Scouting wishes from Holland,

Bagheera :pack:

Hi Bagheera

Many thanks for the offer. I have a custom knife to pay for soon but I may well see if you have one spare after Christmas. The masur birch version really is a nice knife!

:biggthump

Danzo

EDITED TO SAY: My first one was from Bagheera as well!

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
What are they going for? (or have i missed something?) :biggthump

Danzo

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 8, 2004
Close to Sherwood
Jake Rollnick said:
What are they going for? (or have i missed something?) :biggthump

Dunno, but Bagheera is always very reasonable and delivers very promptly. Mine was cheap enough that I couldn't not buy it! If I recall there were two of us fighting over it and rather than jack up the price Bagheera admitted he had two and let them both go for the same good price.

:biggthump

I'd PM him if I were you, Jake, I think you'd like the knife!

Danzo

alick

Settler
Aug 29, 2003
Northwich, Cheshire
Having made the comment above that "I'd buy one" (EKA Masur), I just have. Bagheera agreed to sell me one of his last couple of knives and they are just as attractive as I remember them.

Bagheera sets an example to all of us when it comes to trading. I have enjoyed dealing with him and he has my thanks and highest recommendation. :biggthump

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE