Edible firelighters.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GuestD

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 10, 2019
Sorry if you all know this, I did have a look on the forum search, but didn't turn anything up.

Other brands are available.

LN_003345_BP_11.jpg

If you know this, good. If you don't, select a decent sized crisp, and set it on fire with a match, and see for yourself how long it burns. Boiled a few brews in my time staring my Kelly Kettle with a crisp.

Hammock_man

May 15, 2008
kent
Walkers, Pringles, Prawn crackers, Doritos... Hang on says I, if I have all that lot with me why don't I just stuff myself and forget the fire to cook me dinner on !!!!!

GuestD

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 10, 2019
Walkers, Pringles, Prawn crackers, Doritos... Hang on says I, if I have all that lot with me why don't I just stuff myself and forget the fire to cook me dinner on !!!!!
Because you can't get a heat off a bag of crisps, unless you set fire to it. :emoji_thumbsup:

PRINGLES, the pyromaniacs favourite snack !:campfire:

Reactions: ProjeKtWEREWOLF

Hammock_man

May 15, 2008
kent
Eat the lot while laid in your sleeping bag..... no need for a fire. Ok you will also have to learn to like chewing your tea bags.....

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
By the way, that last post was a joke, just in case anyone actually believes that we condone burning people and using them to keep the rest of us warm in the winter, let me reassure anyone that's unsure that we would not do this or support anyone else doing so...

oldtimer

Sep 27, 2005
Oxfordshire and Pyrenees-Orientales, France
By the way, that last post was a joke, just in case anyone actually believes that we condone burning people and using them to keep the rest of us warm in the winter, let me reassure anyone that's unsure that we would not do this or support anyone else doing so...
You have to cover yourself all ways in the current social media climate!

Now our sons ' plans for setting us adrift on ice floes when we become a useless burden have been frustrated by global warming, your suggestion may give them another idea especially as fuel costs are rising. Invitations for next Christmas will be treated with suspicion if we have a cold winter.

Reactions: Macaroon

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yeah right. This is Tony welcoming everyone to the Moot. Yours is Room 1, First Floor :D

3299155-E-EF62-4-F95-A8-E1-9-A12-C5-FDA764.jpg

Reactions: oldtimer and GuestD

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
on topic, Brazil nuts, walnuts and Macadamia nuts all burn well. A Brazil can be used as a candle by carving to a point.

Reactions: GuestD

saxonaxe

Nomad
Sep 29, 2018
SW Wales
There are all sorts of tips about using food in various ways, which don't appear in recipe books.
If you have trouble getting up in the morning early for work, take a little Brewers Yeast and a teaspoonful of Kiwi Boot Polish. Mix them together and spread on a cream cracker and eat it, just before you go to bed...

Tastes really foul but it makes you rise and shine... :thumbsup:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE