Edc

beenn

Banned
Nov 16, 2009
South Wales
Hi, I was looking through youtube videos at every day carry items but all the video's contain guns and large knives ect which is not practical for the uk, so i was wondering what everyone on here carries?:)

I carry a Phone, Wallet, Swiss army knife, 9 led torch and a lighter... Whats your EDC ? ;)

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
Love how the Americans do EDC.

Phone, wallet, swiss army knife, keys with led light, Spyderco Bug, a capsule with nothing in it lol and paracord lanyard

IMAG0481.jpg

Last edited:

Highbinder

Jul 11, 2010
Under a tree
Always wondered what the fixation with torchs were when I see peoples EDCs. I don't think I've ever needed a torch unexpectedly in the same way as a pen or a knife.

My edc:

edc.jpg

beenn

Banned
Nov 16, 2009
South Wales
All good kit, and takes up very little room! :)
I carry a torch more recently as it becomes darker much earlier and i seem to get in later... :D

Soundmixer

Forager
Mar 9, 2011
Angus, Scotland
Real minimalist me!
WR case Peanut (yellow delrin, CV blades, front right pocket next to very small card wallet)
Fenix E01 torch (paracord lanyard in the Levi watch pocket)
Fisher titanium space pen (really worn in now as I've had it for 12 years, next to my two keys on a plain ring)

And that's it. The Peanut is razor sharp on both blades. The Fenix is really small and can be held in your mouth easily, but bright enough to be useful. The pen is an old friend.

Soundmixer

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales

beenn

Banned
Nov 16, 2009
South Wales
Thanks for all the replies:)

I should of looked for earlier posts, but its also nice to see people current carry as it may change over the seasons... :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE