EDC Water carrier

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
This is a bit of a follow up thread to my EDC woods carry setup I posted a while back.

Having settled on my pocket tools I'm now putting the finishing touched to my light carry setup.

The plan is to compliment this setup with a bread bag (for daily grub) and a bedroll but that's for another thread :)

Based on a US M56 canteen pouch, I stripped off the ALICE connection, added a shoulder strap, a leather pocket knife pouch fire steel loop and a M56 FFD pouch.

So what does it carry...

Everything to the left fits in the main pouch, everything to the right fits in the external pouches.

the small tins carry additional fishing kit items in one and char-cloth and a candle in the other.
The large min tin carries a first aid kit.

Its still a bit of a work in progress as I Plan to switch the shoulder pad for something in leather and add another pouch to the canteen pouch body and a small drawstring pouch that will hang from the base of the shoulder strap both of which will carry some grub

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
I really like it. Looking forward to see the rest. I like the idea of a shoulder strap. So you don't have to pull up your pants all the time...
I've also recently added a miniature fak kit to my edc. Just a few betadine plasters, antiseptic whipes and small tweezers from a sak.
Thanks for sharing.

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
I get them from the US for not much more than that.
Out in Saudi I don't need to pay tax/duty on it.
:D
Besides, I'd want the 12"x5", My esbit stove would fit nicely in it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE