EDC Fire Kit - BushcraftUK special offer

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
Good Lord! It's not the police that are paranoid in that case.

Shotgun cartridges are not controlled in the same way as other ammunition. With a letter from a Shotgun Certificate holder you could walk into your local country store and collect an unlimited amount so long as you are over 18.

Regardless it's obviously not a live cartridge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rosahane

Jan 21, 2013
Ireland
I'd like to get a USCK Survival kit and a refill kit for the EDC Fire Kit please as I'd prefer the compass to the thermometer and can then modify the contents.

I'm in Ireland so would appreciate if you could let me know the total cost inc. shipping and Paypal info.

polymathproducts

Silver Trader
Thanks for everyone's feedback and compliments on the EDC Fire Kit; very helpful to us and very much appreciated :)

cranmere: I think the police, on taking a closer look at the kit, would realise that it was an inactive shotgun cartridge case, which is thankfully legal to possess without a shotgun certificate. You may well get a double take from police personnel if you were to bring the kit to their attention though. Good job it fits in pockets well :)

Cheers,
Luke

ship

Tenderfoot
Nov 27, 2005
NE UK
PP, do you only do paypal payments or can you accept other forms, ie: debit card?

Regards,
ship

ps: interested in survival and firestarting cartridge and possibly those earrings:rolleyes:

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
PP, do you only do paypal payments or can you accept other forms, ie: debit card?

Regards,
ship

ps: interested in survival and firestarting cartridge and possibly those earrings:rolleyes:

You can pay via the Paypal gateway via a debit/credit card, No need to have a Paypal account, just choose the card option rather than account login.

You can pay via card with any seller that takes Paypal as option.

roger-uk

Settler
Nov 21, 2009
long Eaton
Received today and apologies for the premature reminded - old age :)

Brilliant kit and alreday had Dad can I - NO buy your own please :)

Only one MAJOR complaint - Its cruel sending Kendalls mint cake to a diabetic :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE