EDC bag?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 11, 2011
UK
hello all, wondering if any one knows of a backpack that is like the
build NY laptop bag, but is as functionable as something like maxperdition or these: http://www.nightmoth.co.uk/devolution_bags_110.html

main want to be able to carry camp-est stuff: med-kit, other essentials (most things besides from my tent and food-relating items) in a unoticable bag under my jacket.

(closet thing so far I've found is urban tool's sport holster.

If anyone has any suggestions or inside, it would be very helpful.

northumbrian

Settler
Dec 25, 2009
newcastle upon tyne
hello all, wondering if any one knows of a backpack that is like the
build NY laptop bag, but is as functionable as something like maxperdition or these: http://www.nightmoth.co.uk/devolution_bags_110.html

main want to be able to carry camp-est stuff: med-kit, other essentials (most things besides from my tent and food-relating items) in a unoticable bag under my jacket.

(closet thing so far I've found is urban tool's sport holster.

If anyone has any suggestions or inside, it would be very helpful.

man them goths are looking seriously tooled up ? a war with the charvers on the horizon maybe's ? lol
you could try a molle bag which has loads of options to add on various pockets and such ?

Last edited:

northumbrian

Settler
Dec 25, 2009
newcastle upon tyne
unoticable ? under your jacket ? hmm you are either a armed robber or a high tech shoplifter ! lmfao !
seriously though if you know any top shoplifters you should ask to see their hidy bags and coat holes they are ingenious !

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
unoticable ? under your jacket ? hmm you are either a armed robber or a high tech shoplifter ! lmfao !
seriously though if you know any top shoplifters you should ask to see their hidy bags and coat holes they are ingenious !

The poacher pockets in the old Barbour Jacket are pretty good for carrying stuff.

Mar 11, 2011
UK
would get one, but would then have to have a different setup in summer, then again with UK weather now it seems to rain in june

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE