Easy source of trail snacks. (www.graze.com)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
Alot of the lads in work have been getting these for the last couple of weeks and we've all been crowding round the boxes checking out the new delights.

http://www.graze.com/ is a site whereby you sign up and pay £3.29 for each box sent, first one is half price however and delivery is free. you setup a regular weekly delivery day and they show up promptly and on time.
its also very easy to cancel so you can try the first half price box then cancel your account if you so wish.

box.gif

the site lists the foods they'll send to you and you can rate them so you'll get them more often or bin them if you don't like them. its all natural foods and the little packets they come in are perfect sized for walking snacks.

i'm not affiliated but i have been enjoying what they've sent, it certainly livens up the office a bit when they show up :D

they cater for nut allergy too just incase.
hope you enjoy them as much as i do (he says tucking into wasabi peas)
Pete

Just got my first box, the code is as follows: JG6DW2B3 by putting this in you get your first box free and your second half price. (i also get a quid off my box too) enjoy!

Last edited:

locum76

Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
Hi Pete.

This seems like a fun idea, maybe a good way to try new stuff and the wee tubs look useful for a yomp.
Seems a bit pricey though. How much do you get in each box?

Rob

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
When I read the title I thought it said easy source of snail tracks. I clicked the link immediately out of sheer curiosity. :confused:

Then I realised I was being an idiot. :p

Again.

BunnyMazonas

Sep 13, 2010
Kent
I used to get these for the office; a great way of avoiding the mound of cakes and biscuits people bring in all the time... although I still can't resist the homemade quiche one very kind member of the office sometimes makes for us! The only reason I stopped getting them is because of cost; but when you join you get a referral code, and anytime someone signs up to start buying the boxes using your code, you get your next box with £1 off. The codes can be used unlimited times, so that is nice.

Also, the staff are really nice. I emailed them a few times with queries and they seem really enthusiastic about what they do.

Melonfish

Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
indeed locum the price is what put me off to begin with, however if you know someone with a code then you get your first box free and your second box half price, then if people use your code you get a pound off your next box.
in the pic i've posted the top left is olives, so that gives you some indication of how big the packets are, but i'd say a little thinner then a baccy tin and about as wide and as deep. you get 4 of these.
they pack in a pocket nicely ;D
as soon as i have a code i'll post it up here thus you can get your first box free to try it out. that'll be tuesday though ;)

Just got my first box, the code is as follows: JG6DW2B3

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
One of the guys in the office has been bringing them in for us to try, apparently his daughter signed up for them but when she went to Uni she never cancelled her order. Om nom nom

Thanks Chloe :)

Nearly broke a tooth on those mustard pea things though

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
wasabi peas? greatest vegetable invention EVAH!

So that's what they're called, I've just been refering to them a mustard peas since I tried them.

They were being served in a bar in Paris this summer so I sat and ate two bowls full with my beer, cost me about 11 euros when I got the bill, doh !l

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE