Easy Image hosting

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
I use Imageshack! :wink: It's very handy cause you don't need an account and there is no commercials or anything. It's quite fast too. :biggthump

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
How much space do you get with imageshack or photobucket?

Yoxio is about as easy to use as wading through treacle. Every time I want to post a pic now I have to delete another one and I've can only have 10 or so on there.

Bill

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
tenbears10 said:
How much space do you get with imageshack or photobucket?

Yoxio is about as easy to use as wading through treacle. Every time I want to post a pic now I have to delete another one and I've can only have 10 or so on there.

Bill
Imageshack is unlimited. :eek:):

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
How easy is it to find one of your pictures with Imageshack? I've just looked at it and it's very easy to use but what if you lose the location of your picture? Can you find it again or do you just rehost it?

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Bill, a good advice: you know when you've uploaded the image, then click on the first URL link. :wink: This way the images become 'normal' on the board.
Just a thought. :wink: :biggthump

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
I think using the thumbnail is a nice idea. Anyone who wants to see the bigger picture can click on it and see it. It saves people with slow connections having to load pictures they aren't interested in.

Tantalus

May 10, 2004
Galashiels
a big yes for that one stew

i was able to bin my modem in favour of broadband a while back

but the pain of waiting for huge images to download may never leave me

hence the reason i usually just post the link and let people decide if they want to click it

Tant

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE