Early green gage & nibbled nutz

here's a couple of pics i snapped today , spotted some Hazel nuts a few days ago , went back to check today and the dam squirrels have scoffed most of them.
Also some green gages there are a lot on the floor at the moment we had some wind a couple of days back , but they are perfectly edible and quite sweet my daughter loves them , still cant get my Wife or youngest to try one though , they don't know what there missing :D
DSCF5208.jpg

DSCF5198.jpg

Four of the very few left on the tree
DSCF5196.jpg

john scrivy

Nomad
May 28, 2007
essex
Therse loads around here in Essex sorry if it seems ive changed the thead not meant to ----Bowl of greengages ---cut into two pips removed ---large jar topped with fruit and bottle of brandy three tabble spoons suger leave for as long as poss I should have put this on the food bit sorry

john scrivy

Nomad
May 28, 2007
essex
to Singeblister Im just experimenting using the same prinsiples as making slow gin I came across a resip for haw thorn brandy same prinisible cant wait now for the berries to rippen hope you get a chance to experiment its really good fun trying the results on a weekend trip to the woods good luck mate

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE