Dyneema cord group buy - #2

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Quixoticgeek

Aug 4, 2013
Europe
I have a pile of boxes loaded up with string. Seems that this batch of postal boxes is not as durable as the previous one, so I've reinforced the box so now it is about 60% scotch magic tape by mass...

My attempts to get neat coils of cord into the boxes was an epic fail, and I apologise profusely for the significantly more tangled cord than intended.

One of the batches of 50m came out at 49.4m, so I stuck an extra bit that was about 5' long in that box. Unfortunately I can't remember which of the 50M lengths it was, but I hope it won't be an issue for who ever gets that box.

I will goto the post office in the morning to get this lot in the post to you all. Just a night of worrying if they will fit through the large letter slot...

Will update on yellow as and when I find the info.

Thanks

Julia

dean4442

Nov 11, 2004
Wokingham UK
Can't wait any longer I'm afraid so have ordered elsewhere.

If someone who missed this group buy wants to take over my order for 40m in black then let me know, otherwise I'll just keep it or sell it on if not needed when it does turn up.

Cheers, Paul

Did anyone take you up on this, if not then I will.
Colin

Quixoticgeek

Aug 4, 2013
Europe
Did anyone take you up on this, if not then I will.
Colin

Not yet. If you want to laise with Paul directly that would be best for me. As it stands I have the box sat here ready to go with Paul's address on it. I can put it to one side, and await instruction if you want.

Failing that, Another group buy will happen as soon as the yellow has gone in the post.

doh! I think I missed the last page of the thread...

Fear not, another group buy will be imminent. I have your name in my notes, I will let you know as soon as it happens so you can be included.

Julia

Quixoticgeek

Aug 4, 2013
Europe
Worst case, you cause me to walk to the postoffice twice. I'm over weight and need the exercise. It is therefore not an issue if I have to walk there twice.

Talk it through with Paul, let me know what you both agree.

J

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
Hi Julia, just to confirm, Colin (dean4442) and I have squared up behind the scenes so please despatch my stuff to him. Appreciate your help.

Cheers, Paul

Quixoticgeek

Aug 4, 2013
Europe
All the black has gone in the post today. I bumped them all up to first class. Please let me know when the packages arrive.

Apologies for the tangle some of the cord may be in.

Julia

Quixoticgeek

Aug 4, 2013
Europe
Just had a mail from the manufacturer, they are predicting despatch on Friday afternoon or Monday Morning, so should have the yellow early next week, will turn it round and get it to you all asap after that.

Thank you all for your patience.

Julia

Quixoticgeek

Aug 4, 2013
Europe
The Yellow has arrived! I'll get it cut tonight, and in the post tomorrow all being well.

Thank you all for your patience.

Julia

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE