dynamic or condenser vocal microphones

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
Nothing to do with bushcraft just one of my interests but am looking for a good quality dynamic or condenser microphones ive lots of great stuff to swap. not yet listed on here let me know what you have and what you would be wanting for them or it!! cheers guys...

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
Would it be for a radio base station at all, as I think I still have one stored in my garage somewhere.

rickyamos

Settler
Feb 6, 2010
Peterborough
If it's for radio then I would get a heil HM-12 it's a dynamic mic, does boost the mid range vocals for a bit more punchy audio.about £70 new but you may also need a patch lead for your radio to and then that's about another £25. Well worth it though

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
hi guys thanks for the replies and advice its not for radios its for my son to sing into if thats any help i should have made the post cleareer.... cheers guys....
If it's for radio then I would get a heil HM-12 it's a dynamic mic, does boost the mid range vocals for a bit more punchy audio.about £70 new but you may also need a patch lead for your radio to and then that's about another £25. Well worth it though

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE