Dutch Bushcraft weekend

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

squantrill

Nomad
Mar 28, 2008
The Never lands!
www.basiclife.eu
Guys and Gals,

If you haven't already received an email giving you the joining information for the Dutch bushcraft weekend 14th and 15th of November in your email please contact info@basiclife.eu to send you the information.

It's getting fairly close now and there is a list of interesting workshops we even have 3d archery targets to shoot at ;)

The fish smoking demo will be one of my favs to as I like smoked fish!! and I hear you get to have a piece!!

We may get the privilege to meet the bowyer adviser to the new Russel Crow movie 'Robin Hood'. And he wants to take the challenge of putting down his bow making tools hand-bow building with just a knife but this is dependant on other commitments around the same time lets hope its in favour of our weekend ;)!

Hope to hear from you .. dont miss the deadline..

Best Regards
Simon Quantrill

squantrill

Nomad
Mar 28, 2008
The Never lands!
www.basiclife.eu
Well we have had around 60-65 people register so far and it's still increasing day by day there will be 3d archery there with animal targets and I hear that this can be used when the workshops are not being given so yes bring your bow..

Simon

Dont forget to register early though!! to avoid dissapointment

Simon

squantrill

Nomad
Mar 28, 2008
The Never lands!
www.basiclife.eu
Thanks guys for the positive responses we have had, we both enjoyed the weekend and the interesting tv interview ;)

The photos are in process hopefully get them uploaded sometime this week need to find a server first ;)

Simon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE