Dutch Army "Sting" Rucksack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 30, 2012
Eseex
Having a clearout

Dutch Sting - It's in very good used condition with all the straps/buckles cords etc intact. A previous owner has stitched his details (I assume this is what it is) into the body and side pockets (see pics), but it is quite subtle and I can't actually make out what it says.

It's a fantastic bullet proof and v comfortable bag.

£43 all in please

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 129
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 136
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 155
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 146
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:

Stevenm

Tenderfoot
Feb 15, 2014
Poole
Items received but not in 'very good used condition' as described by the seller

redbranchwarrior said:
Stevenm said:
Hi Alan

I returned from holiday at the weekend to find the Sting had been delivered

I am disappointed to find that the rucksack in not in 'very good used condition'

The PU coating in the sack is delaminated which you failed to declare

I shall be going public on the forum with this as you have misrepresented the condition

I stand by my description, it in no way effects the useability of the bag.

I'm not gonna to enter into further discourse with you regarding this, and I don't respond well to threats......so fill yer boots.

A warning to others and disappointing that a member of this forum would sell an item omtting pertinent information abouts it condition

Oct 30, 2012
Eseex
I am only going to comment on this once, and as I said on the PM don't wish to extend the discourse.

However, I still stand by my description.

I have bought and sold a large number of items on here, without any issues whatsoever. Normally I would have happily ordered a refund and gladly re-sold the item, but having been called a liar, and been threatened with some kind of "exposure' as such, I was in a less amenable mood than normal.

Those that have traded with me before will judge me on their own experiences, I am happy with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE