duluth pack and filson

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 10, 2011
cornwall
Hello i was woundering how many people use DULUTH PACK rucksacks . or FILSON clothing.
thay dont come on the web when serching for leather and canvas packs. or for wool clothing.
I have been using both there products for a while and thay are both amazing. not cheap but bilt to last.
if you are into canvas leather and wool cheak them out

Jan 10, 2011
cornwall
i use filson wool trousers vests shealter cloth packer coat.
there boots . there base layers are by far the best ive seen.
pritty much all my clothing is filson. apart from my ventile poncho.

i would like to get a jac shirt . that would be amazing if tamarack are going to get there stuff in because you cant order from there web site to the uk any more

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA
I have over a dozen Filson vests. Wear one every day. Got lots of Filson stuff including a double Mak coat and wool pants. Half dozen Duluth packs. Outstanding quality all around. Old school stuff and hard to beat. Wears like iron.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
For the avoidance of doubt gentlemen, this is England and therefore a vest looks like this

string-vest.jpg

I believe the garment you wish to describe is a waistcoat. :)

Oh - and I have a Filson tin cloth shooting jacket :D

Bluemerle

Nomad
Nov 6, 2010
Essex
For the avoidance of doubt gentlemen, this is England and therefore a vest looks like this

string-vest.jpg

I believe the garment you wish to describe is a waistcoat. :)

Oh - and I have a Filson tin cloth shooting jacket :D

Not only an English vest,but a proper English sun hat to match. i wonder whats on the feet?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE