Duluth Alternative

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dogwood

Settler
Oct 16, 2008
San Francisco
Seen this whilst browsing the site for nice shirts. I've heard that the LL Bean kit is pretty good and the few reviews speak well of it. Looking at the postage and currency conversion it works out about £82. I'm thinking of it but I do have a lot of packs and it seems tres heavy.

http://www.llbean.com/webapp/wcs/st...entCategory=504481&feat=504481-tn&cat4=504480

I don't think 3 pounds 10 ounces is especially heavy for a 2,000 cubic inch pack. Even equivalent ultralight volume ultralight packs are only 14 ounces or so lighter.

FYI these packs were discussed in another Duluth thread on the site -- another member has one and thinks highly of it. I'm considering one too, although like you, I've got all the packs a human should need. All the same...

Kerne

Maker
Dec 16, 2007
Gloucestershire
FYI these packs were discussed in another Duluth thread on the site -- another member has one and thinks highly of it. I'm considering one too, although like you, I've got all the packs a human should need. All the same...

Don't worry about it - When you die, the man with the most kit, wins.

gunnix

Nomad
Mar 5, 2006
Belgium

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE