Duck commander

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Mandos

Nomad
Jan 23, 2013
322
2
32
Downham market
This isnt a group buy in my eyes but i am ordering aload of stuff off them in a few months and shipping is quite abit so would anybody like anything ordered ? So you dont have to pay the shipping
Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
 
I'm in :thumbup:
4esy9u7y.jpg

Xl size
e3u4abam.jpg

ezyqy3yq.jpg

mazyru7y.jpg

And of course......bobble head Phil....
u5uzezat.jpg


Let me know when your ready to order 😉 cheers

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
 
I wouldnt hold yer breath, I had reason to pm him over the gift it on thread, basically asking if he had posted it yet seeing as it was like a couple of weeks back, the reply was not good to say the least, along the lines of I will post it when I can be arsed, chill out, it didnt cost you anything. ... I certainly wouldnt send him any money..

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 4
 
Nit-picking again... i said id post it and i will... stop moaning its a free gift this doesnt mean you can moan all you want about it does it... go sit back in your arm chair ! :)
I wouldnt hold yer breath, I had reason to pm him over the gift it on thread, basically asking if he had posted it yet seeing as it was like a couple of weeks back, the reply was not good to say the least, along the lines of I will post it when I can be arsed, chill out, it didnt cost you anything. ... I certainly wouldnt send him any money..

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 4
 
And now, proving my point even further, some 20 0dd days since his last post, the total waste of space that is mandos still aint bothered to post it..not that I ever believed he would. Best avoided by all.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 4
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE