DRYBAGS Wanted

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Selection of dry bags wanted

What have you got to offer and what do you want in return?

Spaniel man

Native
Apr 28, 2007
Somerset
I'm after a Nite Ize green led upgrade fo a mini maglite at the moment, but would consider anything cool worth about a tenner...

Barney

Settler
Aug 15, 2008
Lancashire
I have one about the size of a good rucksack probably 40 or 50 ltr. Dont hold me to that I am trying to work from memory. It is a heavy duty PVC type rather than the thin nylon type. I would like a flint striking thingymajig it doesn't need to be fancy but a good spark thrower.

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
I have one about the size of a good rucksack probably 40 or 50 ltr. Dont hold me to that I am trying to work from memory. It is a heavy duty PVC type rather than the thin nylon type. I would like a flint striking thingymajig it doesn't need to be fancy but a good spark thrower.

You have PM

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I have a selection available, from a huge Ortlieb sucksack type (100l?) through one with a shower/vent system to more conventional mid sizes - any sound interesting.
I would be interested inleather - good thick stuff for knife sheathes - brass bits for knife making or anything that catches my eye!

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
I have a selection available, from a huge Ortlieb sucksack type (100l?) through one with a shower/vent system to more conventional mid sizes - any sound interesting.
I would be interested inleather - good thick stuff for knife sheathes - brass bits for knife making or anything that catches my eye!

You have PM

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE