Down Under Quilt for Hammock (swap)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

onfire

Forager
Oct 3, 2009
Brecon Beacons
Hi,

I cannot remember where I bought this hammock underquilt from but it was bought new just in case SWMBO ever came with me ... it was used once but she prefers a tent / tarp to a hammock and it has been stored loose / lofted in a large bag ever since.

It is made of pertex top and bottom, is 110cm long x 100cm wide and is filled with finest goose down (at roughly 600 fill - although I cannot find the sellers email which informs me so - the downside of being a member of too many forums!) which is stitched into broad tubes to prevent it shifting and clumping. There is a loop at each corner and it has shock-cord running in channels across the top and bottom with toggles to adjust it to the hammock / your body shape.

Not much else to say except here are the photo's.

I am happy to post it to the mainland UK for a direct swap but international postage will need to be negotiated as the cost will be higher due to the larger packaging required to keep it lofted on its longer journey.

It cost £75 and has been used once, so is as new - I am happy to discuss swaps and am often tempted by things that haven't occurred to me. As an idea I am keen on sheath knives, axes, tarps, titanium mug / pot (e.g. Alpkit mytimug) and am happy that it wont necessarily be a single item or new-for-new swap.

Any questions, please ask. Thanks Tim

onfire

Forager
Oct 3, 2009
Brecon Beacons
To clarify ... Im not expecting a trade value of £75, I was only being as detailed in my description of the under quilt as possible :)

onfire

Forager
Oct 3, 2009
Brecon Beacons
That is the chap ... I cannot find the thread / forum that I bought it from though. Hopefully it will be of interest to someone, otherwise it will wing its way onto eBay :)

onfire

Forager
Oct 3, 2009
Brecon Beacons
Fancy a pocket rocket and (i think) Ti mug to go with it?

Hi, that sounds very useful, thanks. I am in desperate need of a mug / pot but its needs to be right - how big is it please (volume will do)? Do you have a picture? All being well with the pot size it sounds good to me :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE