Double tapered theraband gold and theraband black tube catty bands

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Hi Guys
Right I have got the Theraband tubes on the way -
I have refined the black bands slightly, I have shortened them slightly to give more power as I have been testing the bands I made and believe I have got them to optimum speed now.
I am going away this week and will be back and making bands on Sunday - so if you want some get in touch please and I'll aim to have them posted out Monday the 11th to you all if paid for.
Theraband tubing was a higher price than I originally estimated so the price will be £9.00 per set, postage and paypal fee included - and this includes the pins and the ventilated pouch as originally stated.
Please check out my bands - as far as I know there is nothing like it as other tubes are tied and mine are put together better to allow a much better shooting experience.
I also have Therband Gold on the way - and will be doing more sets of standard catty bands - price for these is £5.00 for one set and £8.00 for two - again postage and paypal fees are included.
Please PM me your orders. I have limited stocks of both, it will be first come first served - you can order now and pay nearer the time - I will be back on Sunday and making bands all day ready for despatch straight away.
Please note I am using only genuine Therband product.

STOCKS ARE VERY LIMITED ON THE BLACK TUBES SO IT IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVED.
I THINK THERE WILL ONLY BE ABOUT 11 SETS.

DOUBLE TAPERED THERABAND GOLD THERE WILL BE AROUND 25 SETS AVAILABLE.
cheers guys.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
stuff for both types of bands arrived today so am taking orders now guys. please pm if you want a set al send back when they are ready no payment is required till yours are ready cheers guys GB

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
as promised guys am back from the deepest darkest corner of Scotland and bands are now ready scrictly on a first come first served basis ten sets of tube and about 20 sets of double tapered theraband gold contact via pm with your order chaps cheers GB

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
one set of black tubes gone guys another set spoken for. please note the tubes are supplied with brass pins for use on catties which take milbro type elastic cheers guys GB

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
if you haven't tried these tubes as opposed to magnum tubes by the leading uk maker then you will be missing out of a phenominal power increase. im going to try to borrow a chrony and put on actual statistics for comparison.
im keeping two spare sets for myself but cos we are close to the festive season the first five people to have some can have a set each at £7.50 including postage and paypal fees limited to one set of tubes each person.
the price for theraband gold remains the same cheers guys.

ammo

Settler
Sep 7, 2013
by the beach
Got mine today, shockingly good. In fact the best I've ever seen.
Greatbear is a pleasure to deal with. Id recommend his goods or services to anyone.
Thanks again
Ps please do send me your catalogue
Regards
Kal

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
thank you for that Kal pleasure to meet you and your family.
you keep well mate my mrs catalogue will be in the post for you shortly
best wishes GB
Got mine today, shockingly good. In fact the best I've ever seen.
Greatbear is a pleasure to deal with. Id recommend his goods or services to anyone.
Thanks again
Ps please do send me your catalogue
Regards
Kal

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
only 4 sets of the black theraband tubes left guys. and cant guarantee when more will be available
still got quite a few double theraband gold left cheers all. GB

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
double tapered theraband gold is now reduced to £4.50p per set or or two sets for £7.00p still some left and I can do single tapered theraband gold at £3.50p per set or two sets for £6.00 this is only to bcuk members.
all the black tubes have now gone I can do them but to pre paid order only cheers guys

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE